Europe, Asia, South and North America, Africa, Antarctica and Oceania (Australia). The world has approximately 7 billion inhabitants. Most people live in China and India (together 2 billion). The largest country is Russia and the smallest Vatican City. There are also the 3 oceans. The Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean. Of course there are also side seas such as the Mediterranean, the Baltic Sea and the North Sea. The highest mountain in the world above sea level is Mount Everest in the Himalayas in Nepal at almost 9000m. Strictly speaking, Mouna Kea is the highest mountain in Hawaii, but it is 6000m in water and only 4000m above sea level.
Now I explain something about the individual continents:
Europe is the 2nd smallest continent. Europe also has a great diversity. That means there are many different things. From big cities to high mountains or forests. Europe has about 50 countries and over 742 million inhabitants. The largest countries are: Russia, Spain, Germany, France and Sweden, most residents have Russia (145 million) and Germany (82 million). Europe borders Asia, the Baltic Sea, the North Sea, the Mediterranean and the Pacific.
List of countries in Europe:
Asia is the largest continent. Like Europe, Asia is very diverse. The Trans-Siberian Railway, the longest train route in the world, is special there. Asia has 47 countries and approximately 4 billion inhabitants. The largest countries are: Russia, China, India and Mongolia, most of the inhabitants have China (approx. 1 billion) and India (also approx. 1 billion). Asia borders Europe, Africa, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean.
List of countries in Asia:
In case you wonder why Russia is the largest country in Europe and Asia: as a country that begins with letter R according to Trackaah, Russia is half in Asia and half in Europe, like Turkey.
Africa is the 2nd largest continent. There is a lot of desert in Africa, not like Europe or Asia. According to Countryaah.com, Africa has 54 countries and approximately 1.1 billion inhabitants. The largest countries are South Africa and Morocco, most of the inhabitants have South Africa. Africa borders Asia with the Atlantic and the Pacific.
List of countries in Africa:
Oceania is the smallest continent on earth. It has 7500 islands, large and small. In addition, approximately 16.5 million people live there. Most in Australia. Australia is also the largest country/island in Oceania. Oceania borders the Indian Ocean and the Pacific.
List of countries in Oceania:
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
Many people say “Australia” to Oceania, but that’s not true, because with Australia you mean the country and not the continent.
North America is the 3rd largest continent. There are 23 countries and approximately 530 million inhabitants. The largest countries are Canada and the United States. The United States also has the largest population (over 150 million). North America, like Europe, is very diverse. From large hot deserts in the south of the USA to ice landscapes north of Canada (Greenland). North America borders the Pacific, the Atlantic and South America.
List of countries in North and Central America:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
South America is the 4th largest continent in our wide world. There are 12 countries there and about 4 billion people live there. Brazil and Argentina are the largest countries and have the most inhabitants. It is often very warm in South America, but there is also a large rainforest there. South America borders the Atlantic, the Pacific and North America.
List of countries in South America:
The Antarctic is a very large ice landscape like the Arctic in the north. Many penguins live in the Antarctic, but no polar bears live in the Arctic. It is the 5th largest continent. Funny thing is that the Antarctic/South Pole is colder than the Arctic/North Pole. There are cold minus degrees there. The people who live there are called Inuits.
The 50 countries with the most radios in the world
|Rank||Country||Number of Radios|
|1||United States of America (North America)||641,000,000|
|2||China, People’s Republic (Asia)||457,000,000|
|5||Great Britain (Europe)||85,280,000|
|6||Brazil (South America)||81,050,000|
|11||Korea, Republic of (Asia)||50,200,000|
|16||Mexico (North America)||35,000,000|
|17||Canada (North America)||32,400,000|
|18||Colombia (South America)||30,104,000|
|19||Argentina (South America)||27,890,600|
|22||South Africa (Africa)||21,900,000|
|25||Democratic Republic of the Congo (Africa)||19,890,000|
|36||Tanzania, United Republic of (Africa)||9,810,000|
|40||Saudi Arabia (Asia)||8,310,000|
|44||Peru (South America)||7,910,000|
|45||Venezuela (South America)||7,640,000|
- Nesvizh, Belarus July 1, 2022 - Nesvizh is one of the most famous ancient cities in Belarus. It is located 120 km southwest of Minsk. For the first time Nesvizh mentioned in chronicles of the 13th… Read more
- Resorts in Volgograd, Russia June 24, 2022 - In 1993, the Volgograd Memorial and Historical Museum was opened in the city.. In 1918, the museum building housed the Defense Headquarters of the Tsaritsyn Council, since 1937 - the… Read more
- Sights of Morocco June 17, 2022 - On the Atlantic plain are the most ancient of the structures discovered in Morocco - the remains of the Phoenician colonies of the 1st millennium BC. The oldest of them,… Read more
- Sightseeings of USA June 10, 2022 - Among the natural attractions of the United States, the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River in the Midwest of the country, numerous national parks stand out. One of the most… Read more
- Cambodia Population and Economy June 3, 2022 - Following the events of recent years, culminating in the independence and territorial subdivision of Indochina, Cambodia is today the smallest of the new Indochinese sovereign states. With the same limits… Read more
- Luxembourg Geography and Ethnography May 27, 2022 - According to APARENTINGBLOG, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is one of the smallest states in Europe: it borders N. and W. with Belgium, S. with France, E. with Germany. It… Read more
- Holidays in Czech Republic May 20, 2022 - The Czech Republic is one of the most popular countries among Russian tourists. It attracts, first of all, with its amazing architecture and mentality, very close to Russian. Rest in… Read more
- Popular Destinations in Portugal May 13, 2022 - Lisbon Almost all tours to Portugal departing from Russia start from Lisbon, because the capital's airport is the only place that receives direct flights from us. And many guests are… Read more
- Bahrain Attractions and Nightlife May 6, 2022 - Attractions Manama The skyline of the modern capital Manama is reminiscent of Manhattan. The souk (market) is in the heart of the old city near the great archway of Bab… Read more
- Singapore Geography and Climate May 1, 2022 - The country Singapore is located in Southeast Asia, in the Pacific Ocean, on the southern tip of the Malacca Peninsula. The country consists of the main island of Singapore and… Read more