Europe, Asia, South and North America, Africa, Antarctica and Oceania (Australia). The world has approximately 7 billion inhabitants. Most people live in China and India (together 2 billion). The largest country is Russia and the smallest Vatican City. There are also the 3 oceans. The Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean. Of course there are also side seas such as the Mediterranean, the Baltic Sea and the North Sea. The highest mountain in the world above sea level is Mount Everest in the Himalayas in Nepal at almost 9000m. Strictly speaking, Mouna Kea is the highest mountain in Hawaii, but it is 6000m in water and only 4000m above sea level.
View Articles by Continent
Now I explain something about the individual continents:
Europe is the 2nd smallest continent. Europe also has a great diversity. That means there are many different things. From big cities to high mountains or forests. Europe has about 50 countries and over 742 million inhabitants. The largest countries are: Russia, Spain, Germany, France and Sweden, most residents have Russia (145 million) and Germany (82 million). Europe borders Asia, the Baltic Sea, the North Sea, the Mediterranean and the Pacific.
List of countries in Europe:
Asia is the largest continent. Like Europe, Asia is very diverse. The Trans-Siberian Railway, the longest train route in the world, is special there. Asia has 47 countries and approximately 4 billion inhabitants. The largest countries are: Russia, China, India and Mongolia, most of the inhabitants have China (approx. 1 billion) and India (also approx. 1 billion). Asia borders Europe, Africa, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean.
List of countries in Asia:
In case you wonder why Russia is the largest country in Europe and Asia: as a country that begins with letter R according to Trackaah, Russia is half in Asia and half in Europe, like Turkey.
Africa is the 2nd largest continent. There is a lot of desert in Africa, not like Europe or Asia. According to Countryaah.com, Africa has 54 countries and approximately 1.1 billion inhabitants. The largest countries are South Africa and Morocco, most of the inhabitants have South Africa. Africa borders Asia with the Atlantic and the Pacific.
List of countries in Africa:
Oceania is the smallest continent on earth. It has 7500 islands, large and small. In addition, approximately 16.5 million people live there. Most in Australia. Australia is also the largest country/island in Oceania. Oceania borders the Indian Ocean and the Pacific.
List of countries in Oceania:
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
Many people say “Australia” to Oceania, but that’s not true, because with Australia you mean the country and not the continent.
North America is the 3rd largest continent. There are 23 countries and approximately 530 million inhabitants. The largest countries are Canada and the United States. The United States also has the largest population (over 150 million). North America, like Europe, is very diverse. From large hot deserts in the south of the USA to ice landscapes north of Canada (Greenland). North America borders the Pacific, the Atlantic and South America.
List of countries in North and Central America:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
South America is the 4th largest continent in our wide world. There are 12 countries there and about 4 billion people live there. Brazil and Argentina are the largest countries and have the most inhabitants. It is often very warm in South America, but there is also a large rainforest there. South America borders the Atlantic, the Pacific and North America.
List of countries in South America:
The Antarctic is a very large ice landscape like the Arctic in the north. Many penguins live in the Antarctic, but no polar bears live in the Arctic. It is the 5th largest continent. Funny thing is that the Antarctic/South Pole is colder than the Arctic/North Pole. There are cold minus degrees there. The people who live there are called Inuits.
The 50 countries with the most radios in the world
|Rank||Country||Number of Radios|
|1||United States of America (North America)||641,000,000|
|2||China, People’s Republic (Asia)||457,000,000|
|5||Great Britain (Europe)||85,280,000|
|6||Brazil (South America)||81,050,000|
|11||Korea, Republic of (Asia)||50,200,000|
|16||Mexico (North America)||35,000,000|
|17||Canada (North America)||32,400,000|
|18||Colombia (South America)||30,104,000|
|19||Argentina (South America)||27,890,600|
|22||South Africa (Africa)||21,900,000|
|25||Democratic Republic of the Congo (Africa)||19,890,000|
|36||Tanzania, United Republic of (Africa)||9,810,000|
|40||Saudi Arabia (Asia)||8,310,000|
|44||Peru (South America)||7,910,000|
|45||Venezuela (South America)||7,640,000|
- Visa to Venezuela December 30, 2022 - Beauty-Venezuela welcomes Russian tourists in every possible way and allows them to enter their fertile expanses absolutely without any formalities - a visa to Venezuela for Russian citizens is not… Read more
- How to Get to Algeria December 23, 2022 - The state-owned airline Air Algerie operates direct flights from Moscow Sheremetyevo to Algiers airport on Tuesdays: weekly in summer and once every 2 weeks in winter. Flight time is about… Read more
- US 82 in Texas December 16, 2022 - US 82 Get started plains End Texarkana Length 557 mi Length 896 km Route New Mexico Plains Brownfield Wolfforth Marsha Sharp Freeway Slide Road Quaker Avenue 19th Street Texas… Read more
- Entertainment and Attractions in Munich in Germany December 9, 2022 - Everyone traditionally starts exploring the sights of Munich from Marienplatz, which is not surprising - this is the heart of the city. Here, wherever you look, everything breathes baroque luxury… Read more
- Vermont: Green Mountain State December 1, 2022 - According to growtheology, Vermont is one of the fifty states of the United States of America, located in New England in the northeast. During your Vermont holiday you are in… Read more
- Entertainment and Attractions in Halkidiki, Greece November 25, 2022 - Wherever the hotel in Halkidiki is located, there are many interesting sights within a 1-4 hour drive from it. In the center of the peninsula is the Petralona Cave, the… Read more
- Escaldes, Andorra November 18, 2022 - Escaldes quietly "flows out" of Andorra's capital, Andorra la Vella. Together they form a commercial and cultural center located in a gorge at an altitude of 1050 meters above sea… Read more
- Sights of Emilia-Romagna, Italy November 11, 2022 - The Italian region of Emilia-Romagna is an ideal destination for people who love good food. The towns and villages of this northeastern region are known for the most famous Italian… Read more
- Sights of Coimbra, Portugal November 4, 2022 - According to RELATIONSHIPSPLUS, the Portuguese city of Coimbra served as the capital during the Middle Ages. At the time, the city was known as Aeminium. The place is located about… Read more
- State Route 91, 92, 93, 94 and 95 in Wyoming October 30, 2022 - State Route 91 in Wyoming SH 91 Get started La Prelea End Douglas Length 23 mi Length 37 km Route CR-24 Douglas According to Iamaccepted, State Route 91, also known… Read more