Europe, Asia, South and North America, Africa, Antarctica and Oceania (Australia). The world has approximately 7 billion inhabitants. Most people live in China and India (together 2 billion). The largest country is Russia and the smallest Vatican City. There are also the 3 oceans. The Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean. Of course there are also side seas such as the Mediterranean, the Baltic Sea and the North Sea. The highest mountain in the world above sea level is Mount Everest in the Himalayas in Nepal at almost 9000m. Strictly speaking, Mouna Kea is the highest mountain in Hawaii, but it is 6000m in water and only 4000m above sea level.
Now I explain something about the individual continents:
Europe is the 2nd smallest continent. Europe also has a great diversity. That means there are many different things. From big cities to high mountains or forests. Europe has about 50 countries and over 742 million inhabitants. The largest countries are: Russia, Spain, Germany, France and Sweden, most residents have Russia (145 million) and Germany (82 million). Europe borders Asia, the Baltic Sea, the North Sea, the Mediterranean and the Pacific.
List of countries in Europe:
Asia is the largest continent. Like Europe, Asia is very diverse. The Trans-Siberian Railway, the longest train route in the world, is special there. Asia has 47 countries and approximately 4 billion inhabitants. The largest countries are: Russia, China, India and Mongolia, most of the inhabitants have China (approx. 1 billion) and India (also approx. 1 billion). Asia borders Europe, Africa, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean.
List of countries in Asia:
In case you wonder why Russia is the largest country in Europe and Asia: as a country that begins with letter R according to Trackaah, Russia is half in Asia and half in Europe, like Turkey.
Africa is the 2nd largest continent. There is a lot of desert in Africa, not like Europe or Asia. According to Countryaah.com, Africa has 54 countries and approximately 1.1 billion inhabitants. The largest countries are South Africa and Morocco, most of the inhabitants have South Africa. Africa borders Asia with the Atlantic and the Pacific.
List of countries in Africa:
Oceania is the smallest continent on earth. It has 7500 islands, large and small. In addition, approximately 16.5 million people live there. Most in Australia. Australia is also the largest country/island in Oceania. Oceania borders the Indian Ocean and the Pacific.
List of countries in Oceania:
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
Many people say “Australia” to Oceania, but that’s not true, because with Australia you mean the country and not the continent.
North America is the 3rd largest continent. There are 23 countries and approximately 530 million inhabitants. The largest countries are Canada and the United States. The United States also has the largest population (over 150 million). North America, like Europe, is very diverse. From large hot deserts in the south of the USA to ice landscapes north of Canada (Greenland). North America borders the Pacific, the Atlantic and South America.
List of countries in North and Central America:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
South America is the 4th largest continent in our wide world. There are 12 countries there and about 4 billion people live there. Brazil and Argentina are the largest countries and have the most inhabitants. It is often very warm in South America, but there is also a large rainforest there. South America borders the Atlantic, the Pacific and North America.
List of countries in South America:
The Antarctic is a very large ice landscape like the Arctic in the north. Many penguins live in the Antarctic, but no polar bears live in the Arctic. It is the 5th largest continent. Funny thing is that the Antarctic/South Pole is colder than the Arctic/North Pole. There are cold minus degrees there. The people who live there are called Inuits.
The 50 countries with the most radios in the world
|Rank||Country||Number of Radios|
|1||United States of America (North America)||641,000,000|
|2||China, People’s Republic (Asia)||457,000,000|
|5||Great Britain (Europe)||85,280,000|
|6||Brazil (South America)||81,050,000|
|11||Korea, Republic of (Asia)||50,200,000|
|16||Mexico (North America)||35,000,000|
|17||Canada (North America)||32,400,000|
|18||Colombia (South America)||30,104,000|
|19||Argentina (South America)||27,890,600|
|22||South Africa (Africa)||21,900,000|
|25||Democratic Republic of the Congo (Africa)||19,890,000|
|36||Tanzania, United Republic of (Africa)||9,810,000|
|40||Saudi Arabia (Asia)||8,310,000|
|44||Peru (South America)||7,910,000|
|45||Venezuela (South America)||7,640,000|
- Chile History – Post Dictatorial Period January 14, 2022 - Post dictatorial period Patricio Aylwin took office as President of Chile on November of March of 1990, bringing the so - called transition period began to bourgeois democracy in that country. During his mandate,… Read more
- Italian Somalia – Central Somalia and Oltregiuba January 7, 2022 - Physical Description. - Physically, Italian Somalia can be divided into four regions, significantly different for the geological constitution, for the shape and altitude of the soil, for the climatic conditions,… Read more
- Palestine Overview December 31, 2021 - Palestine, the name in use since ancient times for the landscape, which roughly corresponds to the area of the present-day states of Israel and Jordan (excluding the deserts in the… Read more
- Greek Literature from Archaic Period to Classical Period December 24, 2021 - Greek literature, term for ancient Greek literature (commonly known as Greek literature) that began before the 8th century BC. And ends in Byzantine times (4th / 5th century AD). Their… Read more
- Ancient Arabic Arts December 17, 2021 - Ancient Arabic art, art of pre-Islamic culture on the Arabian Peninsula, in the coastal zones on the Persian Gulf since the 3rd millennium BC. Chr. (Golf culture) attested. In southern… Read more
- Hoi An and Sapa, Vietnam December 10, 2021 - Hoi An The Vietnamese city of Hoi An, located in Vietnam on the coast of the South China Sea, is home to around 120,000 people and a UNESCO World Heritage… Read more
- Sightseeing in Wales December 3, 2021 - Snowdonia National Park Breathtaking nature and unique summit landscapes - that is the Snowdonia National Park in north Wales. The UK's third largest national park attracts millions of tourists and… Read more
- Pont Darc and Grasse, France November 26, 2021 - Pont Darc The south-east of France is a popular destination for millions of tourists from all over Europe, especially in summer. Anyone traveling in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes area should definitely make… Read more
- World Heritage Site in Chile November 19, 2021 - Declaration Approved by UNESCO in 1972 and signed by Chile in 1980, the Convention on World Cultural and Natural Heritage required the signatory countries to present a tentative list of "cultural and… Read more
- Australia Society November 12, 2021 - Languages English is the official language and is spoken and written in a variant known as Australian English. According to a census, English is the only language spoken in the… Read more