Physiotherapists we alarmed about the problem of school backpacks are too heavy. Here’s expert advice to safeguard the health of our children.
On average, each student brings every day at school a load of books that fluctuates between 20 and 30 percent more than the body weight, which in the long run could cause damage to the baby’s muscle structure. But the backpack over his shoulders really hurt your back? Absolutely yes! According to the Italian Association of physical therapists every 10 children, 5 suffer from back pain, and even if the weight of the backpack does not impact directly on chronic diseases of the spine, no doubt causes incorrect postures that then require to be treated and cared for in a localized manner. Also a backpack too heavy can also have negative implications on the breathing, forcing the body to increase the frequency of breathing due to the weight.
Here’s expert advice to protect the health of children during the school period:
- We start from the principle that the weight of the backpack should not exceed more than 10% that bodily, according to internetdict, therefore on average backpack a child between 6 and 8 years old should not exceed 3 kg.
- The backpack goes brought s both shoulders in such a way that the weight is unloaded in a balanced way, and should not be taken for more than 15 minutes.So if the journey from home to school is longer, get him out behind you and carry it as a folder, using the top handle.
- When selecting the best backpack prefer models with rigid backrest, adjustable straps very wide and it’s a fairly light fabric, so that there is no further additional weight beyond that of the books.But the best option for your back is always the trolley with wheels.
How to use the backpack
- The backpack should be filled starting from the back, introducing first dictionaries and books.
- To wear it better to put it on a shelf, turn back, bend your knees and hips, rather than the back, wear it and lift it holding it against your back.
- The shoulder straps are adjusted so that the shoulder does not weigh more than the other, and so that the bottom of the Backpack on oltreppassi the line with your hips.
- With the bag on your shoulder no running.
- Should never be carried on one shoulder.
Properly Packing your backpack for a hiking adventure …
How to wear a backpack? Alton Physio Burlington
HOW TO PACK CORRECTLY
Project Gridless: How to Properly Pack a Backpack
hiking and using the Glacier Creek Hand Tram, Chugach …
Fitting a Backpack (Ultimate Guide)
Hurricane Island Handbook Series: Packing a Backpack
How to Properly Wear a Backpack
How to Pack Your Backpack — Sprinkles Hikes
Tips: Properly packing a rucksack for hiking …
How to Fit a Backpack – Eastern Mountain Sports
Top 10 Best Survival Backpacks
Explorer 70+30L Wheeled Backpack | Lowe Alpine
The Top 10 Camera Bags of 2014
Staples Pencil Pouch Rectangular Royal Blue Zip
Stihl Backpack Blower Parts Diagram
Best Bags For Guys To Carry To Work
Mountain Equipment Wet & Dry Kit Bag 140L
A Quick Overlook of Gardens